1. You, Me and every person who ever lived or died before Christ’s Coming were appointed for God’s wrath if we were not saved Ephesians 2. So God’s wrath is not the 7 year Tribulation. It could not effect all of the unsaved —all of humanity down through time. So what is the hour from which we will be kept (Revelation 3:10). It most likely is an hour in which every man outside of Christ will experience His wrath. A. And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest Eph 2:1-3 B. But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, Romans 2:5 NASB.
We know that when Jesus returns He will pour out wrath, and then it is finished. Read my article published this month, The Finality Of God’s Wrath, But When is it Final?
2. The resurrection of those dead in Christ must occur before the Rapture. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:16.
It must be understood from this passage that people who are alive and raptured will not proceed the dead in Christ. The question then must be when is the last person to die in Christ to actually occur? To fully understand this read my article, The Resurrection Is The Key To Understanding The Rapture in Prophecy, 0ct 18, 2018. Or read what I believe to be one of my top 10 articles: The Biggest Problem for The World Is That Jesus Is Coming Back — The Biggest Problem for Many Believers is When He Will Come, Jan 15, 2018.
3. The proof is also contained in the Olive Tree of Romans 11. The tree represents God’s People. It pre-existed the new covenant. The way into the tree was through faith or by belief, the way out is through unbelief. The believing Remnant of Israel remained in the tree even as unbelievers in Israel were cut off, and we believing Gentiles are now only grafted in through a believing faith. There is now under the new covenant no more Jew or Gentile, but one new man. I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened; But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. Romans 11:1,7,17-22 NASB. not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity. Ephesians 2:9,13-16 NASB. Also see my post: The Truth Contained in The Olive Tree, Sept 23, 2017
4. A study of God’s promise to us in Rev. 3:10 reveals a post Trib Rapture. For this proof see the article written Sept 10, of this year 2018 titled; What does Revelation 3:10 Mean To the Believer and to the World As We and They Observe Approaching Tribulation?
5. The Day of the Lord. This day for the Lord is a day of Judgment. But the timing of its coming has definite signs which correlate with His Second Coming to earth. For example the prophet Joel states that the Sun moon and stars will give no light before this day begins, Jesus had stated that these conditions would announce His Second Coming to earth. Paul had stated that He will come as a thief in the night implying total darkness over the face of the earth. To read more on this see my article: Alas, you who are longing for the day of the Lord, Nov 27, 2017.
6. There is strong indication in the messages to the seven churches in Revelation indicating their presence in the Tribulation. To read more on this see my article: Do The Messages to the 7 Churches Teach Anything Concerning Great Tribulation and It’s Timing? Mar 2, 2018
7. The ages taught by both Jesus and Paul prove the Post-Tribulation Rapture. Jesus taught Two ages as being of import to those He was teaching. For this proof see my post: The end of the age, May 22, 2017.